Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Update to Writing War Programme

A mix of reminder and update. Biggest change is that Tom Asbridge has dropped out, so I am going to bite the bullet and put myself in the firing line by workshopping some ideas about bravery and cowardice. I'm going to talk about these more online in the next couple of weeks, but I'd really appreciate ideas from those who can't attend but are interested.

23 November Writing about Modern War
Ben Shephard



30 November The Red Army and the Experience of War 1941-45
Catherine Merridale (QMUL)



14 December Bravery and Cowardice
Dan Todman (QMUL)


New participants please contact the Postgraduate Administrator, history-postgrad@qmul.ac.uk, to express your interest. Those who are already attending, please email me to let me know if you can stay for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.